Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hello World!

If anyone would have asked me, prior to today, if I would be a "blogger" the answer would be a loud resounding "NO!". Yet, here I am. I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. "Why?" you ask. My answer, "why not?". Hopefully this will be a wonderful way for friends and family to see exactly what Allison has been up to. I'm secretly hoping my life will take a turn towards exciting so I have at least a few fun things to update you on. However, I'm not holding my breath. For now my world consists of school during the week and working during the weekend. If that doesn't spell thrilling I don't know what does. But I have to admit, I enjoy it. After taking a year off of school I've realized just how much I love and have missed learning new things. I actually do find my life thrilling in little ways. New concepts in chemistry excite me. Even math! And no, I can't believe I just said that either.



As for work, as much as I complain and complain about it, is wonderful. I have been blessed in my life with wonderful jobs and co-workers. If you didn't know, I am currently a Pharmacy Technician. I work with a group of women, and a few delivery boys, who keep me laughing constantly. There's nothing better than laughter. What more could I ask for??





I just had a much needed weekend getaway to Gatlinburg with 10 of my best friends. It's amazing what a little warm weather and beautiful scenery can do. My spirits were instantly lifted. We were lucky enough to be able to hike on Saturday. We found a wonderful trail that ran along a creek and up into the mountain. "Beautiful" doesn't seem to do justice to how fantastic the view was. And of course, I forgot my camera. Doesn't that just figure. The one time you need a camera you don't have it. None the less, tt was exactly what I needed. I returned home refreshed and ready to focus on school work. And even though I am enjoying school I'm counting down the days until summer! It can't come fast enough.

1 comment:

  1. Life is a daily lesson full of learning and nothing is better! Enjoy each day, smile and laugh often and loudlyfor life is too short. A proud father!

    ReplyDelete